UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTRE
The University has a full-fledged Health Centre with Medical Officers and support staff. Services of the Health Centre are available round the clock. The Health Centre provides facilities of free consultation, check-up and essential medicines to the staff and students. Timings of availability of different Medical Officers at the Health Centre are notified regularly. Students/ staff are encouraged to utilize the services at the Health Centre. Serious cases are referred to BRD Medical College/ District Hospital/ other local hospitals. Students are advised to immediately report cases of serious illnesses/ infectious diseases to their respective hostel wardens and Medical Officers. Infrastructure/ facilities of the Health Centre were recently expanded. The centre is managed by a Medical Committee headed by a senior faculty nominated by Vice Chancellor.
- Primary Health Care- Preliminary diagnosis and treatment
- Emergency Care- First aid
- Pharmacy- All essential medicines are available and provided free of cost to the staff/ students as per prescription.
- Physiotherapy- Well equipped Physiotherapy centre is available.
- In-Patients Ward- 10 bedded indoor facility with oxygen support is available to admit patients.
- Ambulance with oxygen support.
- Homeopathy Dispensary & Pharmacy
Chairman/ Officers/ Staff
Chairman, Medical Committee
Prof. V. K. Dwivedi, Professor (Training & Placement)
Medical Officers (Allopathy)
Dr. A. K. Pandey, MBBS, PGDMCH, M. Med. (Family Medicine)
Dr. Reena Banka, MBBS, DGO
Medical Officer (Homeopathy)
Dr. Vijay Shankar Singh
Shri Devendra Pandey, BPT
Nurses- Two (02)
Pharmacist- One (01)
Clerical Staff- One (01)
- OPD: 08:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. (all days)
- Emergency: 24X7
- Blood Donation Camp on 31st October 2017 with the support from Blood Bank, BRD Medical College, Gorakhpur.
- Blood Donation Camp on 24th January 2020 in association with Humanities & Management Science Department, MMMUT in association with Amar Ujala Foundation and Guru Shri Gorakshnath Hospital, Gorakhpur.
- Covid Vaccination Camp on 26th June 2021. 119 people were vaccinated during the camp.
- Covid Vaccination Camp on 5th July 2021. 140 people were vaccinated during the camp.
- Covid Vaccination Camp on 6th July 2021. 102 people were vaccinated during the camp.