Students will demonstrate the ability to-
PO-1: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science and Engineering in all aspects of Electrical Engineering.
PO-2: To formulate the techniques of using appropriate tools to analyze and/or fabricate electrical systems.
PO-3: Design of different parts of electrical machines, drives & power system network.
PO-4: Align with and upgrade to higher learning and research activities.
PO-5: Model real life problems using different hardware and software platforms, both offline and in real-time.
PO-6: Possess an appreciation of professional, societal, environmental and ethical issues and proper use of renewable resources.
PO-7: Develop the awareness about non-conventional sources of energy for sustainable development.
PO-8: Promote the good practices of electrical engineering with high ethical values.
PO-9: Work in a team and comprehend his/her scope of work, deliverables and issues in which help is needed by other members of the team.
PO-10: To communicate effectively and to prepare formal technical plans leading to solutions and detailed reports for electrical systems.
PO-11: To be familiar with project management problems and basic financial principles for a muti-disciplinary work such as biomedical instrumentation.
PO-12: A recognition of the need for identifying contemporary issues due to changing technical scenario and an ability to engage in life-long learning to update himself/herself.
PO-13: To develop the ability to work in such a way so that they can solve real life problems of utility & industry.
COURSE OUTCOMES (COS)
1. Ability to apply knowledge of sciences, engineering & technology.
2. Ability to identify, formulates, and solves engineering problems.
3. Ability to design a component, system or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
4. Ability to design and conduct experiments as well as analyze and interpret a device, system or process.
5. Ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
6. Collective education & development of managerial skill among the students through departmental society (EEL).
7. To understand the impact of engineering solutions for sustainable development.
8. To understand professional and ethical responsibility.
9. To prepare the students for the execution of group as well as individual task.
10. Ability to communicate effectively.
11. Ability to develop the managerial skills through different kinds of extra-curricular activity & multidisciplinary tasks.
12. Recognition of the need for and ability to engage in lifelong learning.